Sunday, September 11, 2011

Project: Workstation

I've picked a space in the house that would make a good workshop - the library. It has ample space, shelving, and a nice big window. Problem is, right now it houses not just books but a big mass of clutter that we've accumulated over the years.

{check out the vintage piggy bank}

So far I've been able to sufficiently sort my materials but am still constantly looking for ways to organize my tools and bead stash.

{I store my beads in clear jars that I buy by the bulk at a perfumery/cosmetics supply store}

{messy work table}

{more beads}

It is pretty hard to work when your area is in a constant state of mess. My goal is to finish my workshop in the coming months. Lots of organizing and tidying up to do. Maybe I can do some DIY decorating as well. Looking forward to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment