Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pasta vs. the Creepies

I had been wanting to watch Insidious for a few weeks now. I heard from my sisters that it was a total creepfest. Both of them had trouble sleeping for a few days after watching the movie, and so I became really curious about it. I finally got to watch it today. I made sure to watch it in broad daylight, following my sisters' advice. Being easily freaked out myself, I took extra precaution and watched it in the most unconducive setting - in the living room, where I could hear Wally watching Spongebob Squarepants a few feet away.

So after what could have been a mild heart attack, I went off to look for something to take my mind off the disturbing visuals. The solution: comfort food in the form of Italian sausage macaroni.


Wally helped me whip this up, him being my cooking "student" and all. He learned all about chopping onions and boiling pasta today while I fine tuned my cooking show host skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment