Sunday, September 18, 2011

Holiday vs. Babysitting

Having three leisurely days in in Shangri-la was just what I needed to unwind but I wish I could've stayed longer. Considering I was lugging around a very active toddler all by myself, it was still a very enjoyable holiday. I know it's weird to see the words "unwind" and "toddler" in the same paragraph. And true enough there were times when it felt like it was more Wally's vacay. So I just held on to the baby reins loosely and looked for activities we both enjoyed - which there were plenty of. We'll do this again next year, for sure. I'm savoring the years while he still thinks hanging out with mom is cool.


 {early stroll along the beach}


{even Perry had a blast}


{free ranging}


 {enjoying breakfast and the scenery}


No comments:

Post a Comment