Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Project: Wally's Playroom

Wally's toys have taken over much of our house, to the dismay of the "grown ups" who often need to tidy them up. So another major DIY project of mine will be transforming the spare bedroom/junkroom downstairs into Wally's play area. Here are some ideas I've rounded up from the interwebs.

I'm pretty much leaning towards this room, which echoes our upstairs bedroom - with the combination of light blue and white paint. Mostly because I want to make use of the left over blue paint from my bedroom makeover.


I like the retro touches on this room.

The chalkboard and shelves here are great ideas.

Sit n' store. I like the idea of a multi-purpose storage space.

Adorable! I'm fighting the urge to make something like this! I just keep on reminding myself that Wally's a boy.

* All images from Ohdeedoh

No comments:

Post a Comment