Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mary Poppins wants her clothes back

Okay, so not posting too much about toys on this blog is not going to happen because look what arrived the other day - my Pullip Henri! Kuya Taniel, bringer of goodies (aka the mailman), handed me my package claim slip and I was out the door and driving to the post office in a snap. But ripping the box open had to wait because I still had to make a trip to the grocery store to buy ingredients for a magical green health juice type experiment. Very anticlimactic.

Back at home, I spent some moments staring at her while still in her box. She's just so precious, I was debating whether to unbox her or not.


I love her old world style even though she looks like she rummaged through Mary Poppins's closet. But I wish she could have left the shoes alone because they are hi-de-ous!

Cat eyes
What really drew me to her, though, is her face-up. Pretty, right?

* Henri is from the Dollte-Porte collection released last May 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment