Monday, January 16, 2012

Gyu Gyu Pets, Teddy and the great outdoors



I spent this afternoon taking pictures of some of my favorite Rement stuff.


I was originally thinking of having a scene where Teddy is giving cooking lessons to some Lala dolls. In the end I decided not to put in any Lalas and instead added a super cute hamster from the Gyu Gyu Pets set. Those small critters are so cute. I think I'm going to have to troop to the Toy Kingdom at Greenhills to get some more!!


Shooting pictures of tiny objects so close to the ground isn't so easy. I don't particularly like sitting on grass and soil. And next time, I should remind myself to bring some bug repellent lotion. I love the final picture though. Check it out at TinyToy.


Ah the great outdoors! Someone is enjoying himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment