Monday, October 10, 2011

Too cute

I just recently discovered that a new Saizen branch has opened in Market! Market! Beware, it will suck you right into a timewarp! I swear that store will be the death of me and my wallet. Since all of the stuff is about P85 each, it is tempting to just dump anything I want into a basket and end up with a big bag full of potential junk. That brings me to my useless but absolutely adorable find of the day ...


{ self-explanatory.. or maybe not. yes, you put milk teeth in there! }


This branch not as big and spacious as the one in Galleria, and the shelves are a bit cramped together. That is probably why I came out of the store with a bit of sensory overload from gawking at all the Japanese goodies at a very close range.

But of course, the real reason I went into the store is - glue. Really.


{ craft loot justifies everything }

No comments:

Post a Comment